Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Tailor Made Trip

As I prepared this week for my trip to Beijing tomorrow, there were people to see, things to do, and stuff to buy. The trip will be a 24hour train ride, and I am excited to get some rest on my "hard sleeper" bunk. I love traveling by train in China! It's relatively inexpensive, convenient, interesting, educational, and enjoyable!

When I flew to Hong Kong, one of my new suitcases started coming apart at one of its seams. So, this week, being an experienced procrastinator, I finally stitched it up. Once again, I am thankful for my sewing classes I took in highschool. Thanks Mrs. Sievert, you're the best seamstress in the world!

Once I get settled in Beijing and have regular internet access, I'll update this journal again. Please pray for traveling mercies!