Friday, August 25, 2006

Eating Healthy in Asia

With my busy schedule, I have to take time for my health, to prevent unnecessary stress, sickness, disease, medications, high medical bills, and other things that would take away from what I need to do everyday. Part of that means eating a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables, with plenty of fresh carrot juice everyday! I've got to eat anyway, so I figure this is the route to go. There's always a variety of produce to choose from...various leafy greens, carrots, tomatoes, nectarines, and my favorite...Asian fruits, like the ever mysterious "Fire Dragon Fruit."
Keeping a well-stocked fridge is vital for my bottomless belly! Bell Peppers, Garlic, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Ginger Root, Red Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes, Chinese Spinach, Chinese Lettuce, Dried Goji Berries, Corn, Daikon, Mushrooms, Pumpkin Seeds, Durian, Mangosteen, Blueberries, Raisins, Chinese Papaya, Filipino Papaya, Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots, Carrots...
Don't worry; I don't refrigerate the Olive Oil.