Friday, August 25, 2006

Got Carrot Juice?

Delicious and Nutritious!
At first, I had to mix it with orange juice to help it go down, but now I drink it pure...mmm...I've got the crave now!
Juicing prep takes time, but it is well worth it! While I was in the States, we started juicing to help my dad heal from cancer and to provide preventative measures so the rest of us DON'T get it or other diseases. My mom did all of the juicing work...now I really appreciate her sacrifice and all of the time she put into it for us! It's amazing how much I take things for granted!
Small economical juicers like this one are available in most cities around the world for about US$50. Of course, you can always buy better models that are more efficient, but it's a good idea to get an inexpensive one when you're starting to figure this whole juicing thing out, like me.

Living Enzymes, Antioxidants, Organic Water, Vitamins, Minerals...The Creator's Pharmacy...all in one mouthwatering glass of fresh, pure carrot juice!