Saturday, September 03, 2005

Destination: Beijing

On Tuesday, September 6, I will take a train to Beijing. It is a 24hr train ride, and I am excited to see the beautiful Chinese landscape, on this journey through the heart of China. When I arrive on Wednesday, I am tentatively planning to stay in a quaint little hostel called the Red Lantern House, in the Hutong historical district. Then, on Thursday, I plan to move into the dormitory where I'll be staying until January 20, when I fly back to the US. Then, that next Monday, registration for my intensive language course will begin.


While I am in Beijing, I will be posting to this blog via email, due to the internet situation available for my use. Therefore, I will no longer be able to post pictures. I hope you have enjoyed the pictures so far, but from now on....I guess it's up to your imagination... :)